Thursday, March 4, 2010

My New Motto for Spring


I like this poster. It makes me want to pull up all the grass in our front yard and start a veggie garden (hopefully my husband is not reading this).


I started some of Renee's Garden "Rainbow Blend" heirloom tomato seeds indoors about 2 weeks ago which I will hopefully find time to blog about soon. Some might be an understatement. I planted over 50 seeds. 52 to be exact. Oops. I may very well be able to quit my job and become a full-time tomato farmer. The little seedlings have already begun to sprout, and I need to start moving them out of their tiny seed starter trays and into some larger containers. That's my project this weekend. I can't bring myself to abort them, so I will be looking for homes for the little seedlings soon. If you know of anyone that wants a beautiful, healthy tomato plant, let me know. I just want to make sure they find good homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment