Friday, March 5, 2010

Your Cup of Tea

I'm not really a huge fan of tea -- the taste anyway. While I love the idea of fresh herbs and spices seeping in a steamy mug, I'm always a bit underwhelmed, finding the overall taste bitter, watered down and not very fulfilling. Guess I'll always be a coffee over tea kind-o-gal.

That said, when I'm sick, I drink tea by the bucket load as I'm a firm believer in the power of herbal remedies. I think 6 cups of tea was my max last week. Pretty impressive right?

Traditional Medicinals have always been my go-to when I'm sick. I can't recommend them enough. All of the blends are caffeine free and organic. While the taste might not always leave you ready for a refill, I really truly believe they work. Give em' a try next time you're under the weather. And, if those fail, you can always try my salad bowl spa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment