Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Superhuman Dish Rack


If you've got $50 to spend on a dish rack (and who doesn't?) this is the the coolest one I've ever seen -- and I've seen a lot of cool dish racks. I feel like I'm pretty good at packing the dishwasher to it's max, but when it comes to my dish rack, well, I haven't quite mastered it's spatial arrangement and always find it annoyingly full after only washing 4 dishes.

This rack features 2 levels of storage (2!) which is perfect for those pesky bowls that seems to take up the entire space. The top section can even detach and be used for storage, however, then you would be back to a 1-level dish rack which defeats the whole point of this product. It also features side loops that are perfectly designed for holding wine glasses and other delicate mugs that I otherwise fear will be crushed under the weight of the other dishes.

The rack can be purchased at simplehuman, which, at a quick glance appears to have a lot of other sophisticated, modern looking products that I'm sure I will post about at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment