Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pho: 5 Season's Grill


Today, I vowed to blog about something other than soup, soup, soup

But tonight, I wanted pho, and remembered a recommendation for 5 Season's Grill from our home's former owner. Marvelous soup within walking distance? Oh my!


Brian tried beef, a very meaty option. I stick with veggie: carrots, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, along with the usual bean sprouts, noodles, a big sprig of basil, onions, parsley, lime. Plus an unfamiliar little knot of pastry (not sure what that is -- if anyone can identify, clue me in).



Dinner for two, with spring rolls: $18, and only 5 minutes away. We may have discovered why the previous owners pho'ed so often. 

2 comments:

  1. oh why did you have to post this now?! Pho is the thing i miss the most... and this looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more reason to visit home! :)

    ReplyDelete